Welcome to Corey's Indie Bookstore Travelogue!

Corey's Indie Bookstore Travelogue chronicles my experiences visiting independent bookstores. I share my own personal stories and travel experiences associated with each bookstore, and in the process, give readers a sense of what each bookstore has to offer.

You can browse my recent entries below, by archive in chronological order, or if you are looking for a particular store, through my label section where you find stores organized by their city of location.

---Corey

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exploring the world of independent bookstores

Corey's Independent Bookstore Travelogue is a blog of my experiences visiting independent bookstores across the country. My intention is to give readers a sense of what each bookstore has to offer to the public, and in the process promote independent, aesthetically pleasing bookstores. I believe that each indie bookstore has something to offer, and I will say outright that I will not be reviewing Barnes and Noble, Borders, and similarly large chains - if you've been to one of these behemoths, you've been to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment